TO ALL IN SCS:
Davis-Houk Mechanical, Inc. will be removing ceiling tiles on the ground floor of RAL beginning Monday, June 3. This work will take place in the main corridor near the triple bank of elevators and is being done as part of the Campus(NOT SCS) Heat Recovery Project. There will be a walkway passage while the work is being done so the area will not be completely blocked off. Attached you will find a map of the location where they will be performing the ceiling tile removal. Looking ahead, here is a tentative schedule of the work being done and when it will be completed:
· 5/31 or 6/3 – remove ceilings/lights etc.
· 6/3 – 6/7 – get any RFI’s or issues submitted for review/coordinate with AEI
· 6/10 – 6/14 – turn in/fabricate piping for hallway and hopefully resolve any of the issues found the week before.
· 6/17 – 6/21 – install new piping
· 6/24 – 6/28 – pressure test and insulate
· 7/1 – 7/3 – reinstall ceilings/lights
This information will be posted on the SCS Building Outages/Important Notices blog: www.scsbuildingoutages.blogspot.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know so we can relay them to Davis-Houk and campus.
School of Chemical Sciences
505 S Mathews
Urbana, IL 61801
PH 217 300-3347
Cell 217 202-4908
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.